| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Medford, Wi in November is slightly cold at -1.2 °C (29.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Medford, Wi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Medford, Wi, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Medford, Wi:
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) NE
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) ESE
- New London, Wi, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) SE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SE