| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Medford, Wi in March is slightly cold at -3.4 °C (25.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.1 °C (15.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched. A mere 46.7mm (1.8in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Medford, Wi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Medford, Wi, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Medford, Wi:
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) NE
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) ESE
- New London, Wi, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) SE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SE