| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Medford, Wi in August is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 108.7mm (4.3in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Medford, Wi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Medford, Wi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Medford, Wi:
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) NE
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) ESE
- New London, Wi, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) SE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SE